Colorful, creamy, and delicious, this easy mango banana smoothie is the perfect choice for breakfast or anytime you need a refreshing treat!
A good smoothie to me is one that is easy to throw together. I try to keep my smoothies simple with frozen fruit, milk, and without sugar (the ripe bananas provide the sweetness). I prefer to use frozen fruit, as I find that ice waters down the smoothie, taking away from that velvet consistency that I prefer.
There is always frozen fruit in my freezer ready to go so that I can make one anytime. This smoothie is enough for two 8-ounce glasses, but If you are like me, I drink a large smoothie. Hubby usually gets what falls to the bottom of the blender. Enjoy!
Mango Banana Smoothie
- 1 cup sliced bananas, frozen
- 1 cup mangoes, frozen
- 1½ cups milk, plus more if needed
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
- Add the bananas and mangoes to a high powered blender.
- Add milk, and blend until desired consistency, adding more milk if needed.
- Add the vanilla extract and blend a few seconds more. Pour into desired glass, sip and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!